LED gas price signs are used at gasoline pumps and filling stations. These gas price signs are so popular and are an excellent alternative to neon signs. You can get the LED gas price sign from distributors. They are far better than neon signs and can offer more features using the digital interface. These are not only used by filling stations; some businesses like fish markets, stock exchanges, and other centers also use these to display information. The information can be of new supply, demand, and rates that can be changed daily. If you compare the neon and LED signs, you will know that LED signs are the best in terms of durability and quality. LED signs have more advantages over neon signs. LED gas signs occupy less space and are lightweight. Another benefit is that they are small and easy to accommodate and install.
Led signs also offer the advantage of a full-edge screen that helps in giving more clarity to the people seeing it. These signs look clear even if you are standing far away. However, neon signs do not provide clear vision from a distance and look blurred. LED signs are long-lasting and more reliable, and durable. If you have LED gas price signs on your filling station, you don’t have to worry about maintenance expenses.
What is an LED gas price sign
It is a digit-based plan which is used for petroleum price applications. The LED price sign consists of an LED display with ultra brightness. LED gas price signs are easy to operate and come in various colors. Installation of these is also convenient and easy. These signs are most commonly used in gasoline pumps along highways, motorways and commercial areas. One advantage of using LED gas signs for filling station is that it attracts consumers’ attention.
Features of led gas price signs
- These signs come with an auto brightness option and can go up to 18-level brightness. It allows people to read the price of gasoline, diesel and other commodities easily, even at night. The screen will be neither too bright nor too dim and give a perfect vision.
- Although other colors can be available in the market and online stores, the most common selling colors are yellow, green, red, and super bright white.
- Usually, come with ultra bright LED (light emitting diode) and can go up to 4100 NTS.
- There are so many sizes of led gas prize signs that can be easily installed on poles or your existing sign board.
- You can get a wireless control and adjust the values wirelessly within seconds.
Many companies manufacture wireless control that can be easily connected to computers. All you have to do is change the prices through the computer, and you can see the updated price instantly on the LED. Besides, fillings stations led price signs are perfect for many more places, including colleges, churches, general stores and inside banks. If you plan to buy an LED sign for yourself, you should always search for a reliable store.